Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Short and Sweet

Thanksgiving was lovely. Christmas needs to be further away. I finished a lovely felted bag for Kevin's sister last night. So, that's one present down, another dozen or so to go. Yippee! Aren't the holidays fun!
All my neighbors have lights and decorations up. We have one sad little tree. I am going to try and do more this week. Seriously, we look like the grinch house.
Brownie meeting last night - all went well. The girls made snowglobes out of baby food jars. Too cute. Next month - cookie sales! Someone please restrain me from buying more cookies than we can fit in the house...
Peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really miss making snowglobes out of baby food jars. What are we going to do when all baby food comes in annoying little plastic containers. The tragedy.