Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ode to Leaky Roofs

Greeting from the trenches dear ones. Weelll, lets recap. The new job has improved slightly. I have moments now where I feel like I am actually being allowed to do my job, I've only had one really bad run in with the short ones, and other than that it hasn't been too terrible this week.
Although we did have a minor incident this afternoon involving the rain and our back fire door - apparently when they "fixed" the roof, they created a lovely spot near the back fire exit where the rain pools and then cascades down the door - on the inside. So we had to turn off the two computers near that door and call in facilites to see if they could fix the problem. They are looking at it now. Hopefully they can fix it, since the water leaked into the archives and meeting space downstairs, and the natives are getting restless since we are down two computers. Gotta love old buildings...
I won't be able to make it tonight, so spend some money for me. Peace, S

No comments: