Wednesday, September 20, 2006

La La La

Well I had hoped to have some pictures to post, but alas, I forgot my camera. So, sorry, no pics. Besides, they would have been boring, since very little knitting has occurred this last week at the Carter Looney Bin. My tendonitis has been acting up, and in order to not be in constant pain, I have to rest it a bit. Hopefully it will okay for me to at least do a little knitting tonight at SnB.
I have been a good girl and not bought any yarn in at least a month, despite there being many, many temptations at Sophie’s. My goal is to complete at least two projects from my stash before I purchase any new yarn. I’m thinking it may be time to cast on for the fingerless mitts I bought cashmere for last year. And maybe to try and start on the cardigan I planned to make with the Cotton Stria I bought after Christmas. And of course, there are always socks and dishcloths to knit, as well as that sweater for K. And then there are the baby items I want to knit for a co-worker. So, I should be able to finish something soon, right?

No comments: