Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bad Girl

Hello my fellow yarn junkies. I was a bad girl yesterday. I took horrible advantage of the fact that a LYS is going out of business and therefore having a sale on everything - literally - everything, including needles and books and bags, oh my. I bought more sock yarn. Yes, I know I have many many skeins already, but one can never have enough right? I also bought some DPNs in a size 2, thank god, in bamboo from Clover. I can't stand the ones from Lakewood. They suck.
So, then of course I had to cast on a new sock. But did I use the new yarn? Of course not. I used the yarn Lucinda traded me. It is going to make a lovely pair of ankle socks for me. K thinks the striping yarn is too girly - yea, that means more stick a needle through my eye boring socks for him and his huge ass feet.
Also, today I got Big Girl Knits - gotta love a pattern book for the over size 14 crowd (see B I told you I'd gotten fatter)
And, I left a comment on Jordana Paige's blog, and she responded!!! She liked my bag idea!! How f****ing cool is that??!!!
So, know I'm off to SnB to buy another set of size 4 DPNs so I can finish E's sock. Alright, first I have to pick E up and make sure the Ass comes by to get her, then its off to SnB. Adios fellow yarn addicts.

No comments: