Friday, May 19, 2006

WooHoo

Go me, oh yeah, I rock. I totally figured out how to add links to my blog. Alright, pick yourselves up off the floor and stop laughing now. We all know that I am totally un- savvy when it comes to computers and anything hi-tech.
And yes, I realize how ironic it is that I'm dating someone who works with computers all day and yet, still, I have no computer sense. I mean, like I have the sense to know that one should never, ever try to remove anything from a computer with tweezers - while the damn thing is still on!
True story! Some idiot in our computer learning center actually did this. These are people who are hired to assist the public with the computers. And this is how intelligent they are. God I love my job.
You would think that working in the field I work in, we would have, on the whole, intelligent people working here. You would be wrong. And not just a little wrong - seriously wrong. I am not sure how some of them made it past grade school let alone a Master's program. That's right - MASTERS.
To be fair, it really is just a lack of common sense. And a lack of intelligence. And no sense of reality. Or how to be helpful. Or polite. Or, I really need to go now....

No comments: