Wednesday, May 03, 2006

No title today

Let me just say that getting to meet the Harlot herself was totally amazing.
I wanted to tell her how she was such an inspiration, and how much I admire her and her writing, because the way she talks about yarn, and knitting and well, life in general, is so right on. She gets it. That is such an amazing thing. But of course I just stood there like the village idiot.
And I think that I was almost as bowled over that she recognized Liz's sock as Liz was. I wanted to jump up and down and screech out
"She knows your sock!!!!" in a voice so high pitched dogs all over Lex would have been howling, but I managed to restrain myself. Suffice it to say that the whole trip was awesome.
As soon as I learn how to post pictures and links, I'll try to get some up. Which reminds me that if anyone out there can help instruct me on that, I would be very grateful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie! I had no idea anyone but me had a blog... so I kept quiet (for once). I think your Clap is gonna look great in the Schaefer yarn. See you next week.

Allison said...

Watch me comment, here I comment, I'm commenting.

Anonymous said...

dude... i totally misspelled your name. i humbly beg forgiveness