Friday, July 14, 2006

NEW CAR!!

First, Thanks to everyone for the Good Birthday Wishes. Second, Lots of LOVE and HUGS and KISSESS galore to K for the flowers. They are so pretty, and best of all is NO ROSES(Sorry if you are a rose fan. I just don’t care for them that much) Since I don’t have a digital camera with me, here is a pic snagged from the Nanz and Kraft website of what the flowers look like: (although I have a different balloon)

Apparently, that didn't work. Hmmm, I guess I need to figure out how to do this. Sorry.

Third, I got my new to me car!! I went with a 2004 Hyundai Accent. It’s a bare bones, no frills little car, and I LOVE IT! She is super cute and actually pretty peppy for a little car. And I mean little. I can reach every door from the driver’s seat, which is good since it doesn’t have power locks. It doesn’t have power windows either. But it does have killer AC, a tape player that works, so I can actually use the CD and IPOD adapter, driver, passenger, and side curtain air bags, 4 and 5 star ratings from the NHTSA and gets 30-35 MPG. But the best part? Total cost, out the door: 9385.00. How f’ing great is that? Oh, and did I mention that it has less then 30,000 miles on it? And 2 1/2 years left on its bumper to bumper warranty, and 1 year of free maintenance? So, if anything goes wrong, it won’t cost me a dime, unless of course it’s a tire that blows out, but even then, the tires are small, which equals inexpensive. And, I have heard that it should lower my insurance. WOO HOO! I made a practical car purchase. I may actually be becoming a responsible adult. Ok, so maybe it’s a little soon to assume that…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos on the car purchase! A friend of mine had a Honda and loved it. I think it had around 300k miles on it when it finally "died" (actually, I think he gave it to his brother).

JessieWhitish said...

congratulations on your car! you should totally take us ALL (at once) for a spin...

sheep#100 said...

Hi Stephani with no E - I got your comment but no email address for you about the sock bag/dpn case. You should get my email address with this comment.

-trek